PT Rajawali Adikarya (RAK) is an IT Consulting and Services company with the aim to focus on several key industries: Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Hospitality, Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC), Consulting Services, Cement, Mining, and Oil & Gas. Our objective to deliver optimized Investment, Technology, and Quality in every consulting and services we provide to Customer. We are able to achieve those objectives due to our wide experiences in Project Management and in-depth Business Knowledge. With all the advantages that we have, we are also known as a System Integrator, which provide end-to-end set of solution, including Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP), Business Inteilgence, Implementation Services, Supporting Application, Software Development, and Infrastructure.
RAK is a subsidiary of PT EMS Paramitra (EMS), an International IT Firm that has existed for more than 15 years. As an inseparable part of EMS, RAK resources already have experience of ERP implementation in a wide range of large corporations in Indonesia, such as Mining (Owner & Services), Dealership, Project Based Organization, Utility & Power Generation, Engineering Procurement Construction, and Oil & Gas.
To be part of our phenomenal growth, we are looking for talented and outstanding people with strong initiative, integrity, responsible and hard working to join us in the following role:
SALES & MARKETING ADMIN
- Not more than 25 years old
- An excellent educational background Diploma or Bachelor in any discipline
- Fresh graduate are very welcome to apply
- Attractive, creative, innovative with outgoing personality.
- Passionate in sales, target oriented, proactive and independent.
- Having strong communication skills, good Interpersonal skills, good negotiation and selling skills.
- A team player, fast learner, great working attitude and having excellent presentation skill.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written is mandatory.
- Able to work under pressure and ready to work over time.
- This position to be stationed at our Jakarta and Bekasi Office and will require frequent travel to client sites or overseas
General Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Complete data entry of contacts into CRM System
- Coordinate the distribution of a monthly newsletter
- Assist in the creation of presentations, proposals, and collateral sales material
- Schedule and promote sales and marketing events, on and off-site
- Making phone calls to follow-up on emails and promotional material
- Attending events to promote the company
- Strong computer skills including all aspects of MS Office with an emphasis on database management and Excel
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a fastpaced deadline oriented environment while remaining focused on quality and customer service
- Strong attention to detail and record keeping
- Ability to solve practical problems in a quick and timely manner and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in a written or oral form
- Ability to think and act independently and to take very specific direction as needed
- Ability to work independently without extensive oversight
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly
- Passionate about making positive impact on people lives and improving our physician clients interaction
- Excellent computer skills. Strong preference for extensive experience with Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Good communication skills, including the ability to communicate a vision that
- Allows others to become engaged
- Determination to complete and follow through with projects – to set high goals and do what is necessary to reach them
- Proven problem-solving ability including ability to determine the severity of an issue and if there is risk for re-occurrence
- Delivery of Sales & Marketing Strategy
- Sinergize with Digital Marketing on updating the property platforms to ensure all upcoming flats are listed on the market
- Handling all enquiries and supporting the enquiry to reservation process
- Preparing tenancy documentation
- Contacting customers by phone or email to answer queries and obtain missing information.
- Maintaining and updating sales and customer records.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks
For those of you who meet the requirements above please send your comprehensive CV with the application letter and indicate position applied on the subject field of your email within 2 weeks to:
PT Rajawali Adikarya
(only short listed candidates will be proceed further)