Project Management Solution for Construction and Engineering Firms
Epicor for Service Enterprises provides you with a platform for success by delivering a comprehensive closed-loop solution that supports the five key service-centric processes behind all AEC firms: managing business development, resourcing construction projects effectively, managing project delivery, streamlining financial operations and regulatory compliance and analysing business performance.
Powerful Capabilities for Construction Project Management
- Build risks and issues evaluation into the bid management process using definable action plans and Epicor Business Process Management workflow.
- Support for advanced project scheduling with strong bi-directional integration with Microsoft Project.
- Maximise resource performance and utilisation through increased visibility into current and future staffing needs.
- Effectively manage and control complex contractual arrangements including third parties, expenses, materials and equipment with a closed loop requisition, procurement and payables cycle.
- Capture opportunity and project budgets, handle WIP and revenue recognition, as well as billing rules, cost and rate sets on a client, project, or even work code by work code basis.
- Effective management of WIP and draft billing processes with drill to detail and invoice consolidation facilities.
- Increased business agility though comprehensive business process management and workflow orchestration.
- With Epicor for Service Enterprises, you can anticipate improvements in efficiency, project control, resource utilisation, client satisfaction, and overall visibility resulting in a more efficient business.
Software for Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Firms
Whether your firm is a promising start-up, filing for IPO or an established player, Epicor for Service Enterprises can provide the tools to help you manage rapid growth, become more efficient and realise your business vision.