No one ever claimed that running a restaurant was easy. In fact, restaurants stand as one of the toughest businesses to run, with a full 60 percent of them out of business within five years of opening their doors, according to Dun & Bradstreet statistics. Staying power in the food service industry obviously requires a great dining experience, but behind the scenes it requires good management practices, tenacity, and integrated technology that provides detailed performance reporting with affordable investment.
- Strong general ledger and equally capable sub-ledgers, along with multi-location inventory management.
- Solutions to streamline processes, including allocations, purchasing, budgeting, workflow, and document management for the food service industry.
- Integration to most POS systems to manage the reconciliation of cash location-by-location and generate the requisite accounting transactions.
- Restaurant Management Software enables robust budgeting and forecasting applications allow the appropriate balance of top-down and bottom-up collaboration.
- Automated allocation of central expenses is fast and easy for multi-site operations.
- Handles menu mix and recipes as well as inventory management to the ingredient level.
- Visibility to menu item profitability with costing for individual ingredients and rollups to menu items.
- Track campaigns for product promotions, new product rollouts, new locations and other events to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Browser-based tool for requisitioning incorporates configurable workflow engine.
With award-winning integrated applications, Epicor for Hospitality and Entertainment is a powerful, flexible business system that’s just right for food and beverage service operations to react quickly, streamline operations and maximize return on investment.