The demands of today’s economy are driving the increased globalization of business, presenting both opportunity and challenges for geographically dispersed research and development institutes and organizations. Furthermore, these challenges must be met within an increasingly rigorous regulatory framework. Time spent allocating costs could be better spent securing funding. Commercial and non-commercial research and development organizations are turning to more innovative systems to assist in leveling resource, streamlining processes and increasing overall efficiency.
- Linking everyone involved with a client initiative including external resources and freelancers;
- Comprehensive management for securing funding, billing rules that support joint or multi-funded initiatives and full cost allocations to support both commercial and non-profit organizations;
- Maximize resource performance and utilization through increased visibility into current and future staffing needs;
- Removal of redundant administrative processes and related costs resulting in greater efficiencies and additional productive hours;
- Increased business agility though comprehensive business process management and workflow orchestration.
Whether your organization is a promising start-up, filing for IPO or an established player, Epicor for Service Enterprises can provide the tools to help you manage rapid growth, become more efficient and realize your business vision.