Just as agencies involved in marketing, PR, advertising and branding deliver a strategic vision to help their clients reinvent their business and achieve sustained growth, they too need a solution to underpin effective service delivery and maximize profits. Today’s Marketing, Advertising and Communication agencies (MAC) need to manage the challenges of distributed resource management, cost management and revenue growth in a rapidly consolidating marketplace, alongside more demanding and knowledge based client relationships. Furthermore, these challenges must be met within an increasingly rigorous regulatory framework. This requires a greater reliance on technology in order to successfully streamline and underpin the new agile agency.
- Linking everyone involved with a client initiative including external resources and freelancers;
- Managing new pitches alongside ongoing client relationships with account management facilities that provide a unified view of the client relationship;
- Capturing opportunity and job budgets, handling work in progress and revenue recognition together with rate cards on a client, job or even work code basis;
- Fully integrated to help maximize billable hours and reduce leakage for increased revenue and profits;
- Removal of redundant administrative processes and related costs resulting in greater efficiencies and additional productive hours;
- Increased business agility though comprehensive business process management and workflow orchestration.
Whether your agency is a promising start-up, filing for IPO or an established player within a branded network, Epicor for Service Enterprises can provide the tools to help you manage rapid growth, become more efficient and realize your business vision.