The demands of today’s economy along with changes in the legislative environment are presenting both opportunity and challenges for audit and accountancy firms, including a move towards cross-border firms. As a partner or manager, you understand the importance of managing dispersed practices and how closer communication and collaboration among your teams can help guarantee client success. Time spent matching people to engagements could be better spent developing client relationships. Time spent accounting for costs could be spent maximizing productive hours across the organization.
- Support practice development through contact and knowledge management capabilities;
- Manage new opportunities and on-going client engagements with account management facilities that provide a single view of the client relationship;
- Manage client correspondence and engagement documentation through extensive links with Microsoft SharePoint® products and technologies;
- “Quick Engagements” simplify engagement creation using default and template settings;
- Accurate time management through the control of available engagement codes and control of unassigned entry;
- Maximize resource performance and utilization through increased visibility into current and future staffing needs;
- Effective management of WIP and draft billing processes with drill to detail and invoice consolidation facilities;
- Increased business agility though comprehensive business process management and workflow orchestration.
With Epicor for Service Enterprises, you can anticipate improvements in efficiency, engagement control, utilization, client satisfaction and overall visibility resulting in more effective practice management.
Whether your firm is a mid-sized partnership, or Limited Liability Partnership, Epicor for Service Enterprises can provide the tools to help you manage rapid growth, become more efficient and realize your business vision.